- This candidate must have proven track record in working partners in the design, manufacture, testing and delivery of next generation hardware solutions.
- Provide Mechanical design services to Device/Connectivity teams.
- Work closely with supply chain, manufacturing, and validation teams to ensure that we work as one group to develop these hardware solutions.
- Partner closely with industry partners to ensure that we achieve good leverage with our supply base and highly reliable products
- Manage and grow/scale the mechanical engineering team.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure all products under development are delivered on time, on budget, with reliability at scale.
- Recruit, develop and retain a world-class team of top engineers who are recognized subject matter experts.
- Build, manage, mentor and inspire our hardware engineering organization.
Must Have Skillsets:
- 7+ years of engineering management experience in a technology environment.
- Strong Mechanical Engineering background
- Experience with designing and managing platforms with a demonstrated ability to lead & inspire electrical, mechanical, power and video/audio engineers in a hands-on fashion.
- Experience with outsourced manufacturing operations globally.
- Experience with NPI launches, product ramp, sustaining support and end-of-life cycle for computer hardware products.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in advanced technology management as a people leader.
- Experience working with overseas suppliers and vendors
- ProE experience and developing high volume consumer electronic designs
OSI Engineering, Inc.
1999 S. Bascom Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
Phone: (408) 550-2800