- Join a busy physical medicine and rehabilitation department
- Practice full spectrum outpatient general physical and rehabilitative medicine, with an emphasis on spine care
- Training in interventional spine medicine preferred
- Multidisciplinary spine care and pain management, EMGs and injection opportunities available
- Join a progressive and comprehensive spine center team, complete with an orthopedic spine surgeon, chiropractors, primary care/sports medicine, urgent care, physical and occupational therapy and license athletic trainers
- Epic, electronic medical record system, in both ambulatory and inpatient settings
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, just an hour north of Milwaukee and on beautiful Lake Michigan, Sheboygan has something for everyone. In fact, our four beautiful seasons can fulfill nearly every recreational interest. Sheboygan has excellent public and private schools and offers a safe and friendly community to raise a family. With a population of more than 50,000, Sheboygan offers all of the amenities of a big city. Amenities that arent found in Sheboygan are just a short drive away in Milwaukee or Green Bay.