Seeking a Sr Full Stack Engineer for a webinar-based marketing solutions company in San Francisco, Ca.
As a senior engineer on Platform Tools team, you will help shape the growing array of tools and utilities we are building to improve efficiency across the engineering and support teams. We are especially looking for individuals who have are proactive and have the ability to take customer problem and deliver working solutions with quick turnaround time.
ON24 Company Information:
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com/
- Work with various internal customer teams to understand their need and define requirements for new features to be developed
- Work with the team lead to define and deliver on release milestones.
- Design and develop new reports/tools using React+Node.js application
- Evangelize new tools and technologies to be incorporated to better serve the team’s mandate
- 6+ years of Full stack development experience and a Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science (or strong foundation in CS fundamentals such as design patterns, data structures and algorithms)
- 5 + years of Strong React OR NodeJS experience.
- 5 + years of Strong Sql experience
- Experience with Reactive architectures and asynchronous code
- Development experience with REST, JSON, HTTP, SSL and Caching
- Understanding of Microservice architecture
- Understanding of software development processes and design and implementation
- Disciplined approach to development including QA and Design Patterns
- Experience in handling complex SQL query
- Experience in Java/Spring boot is plus
Type: Direct Hire
Location: San Francisco, Ca