Seeking a Sr Java Software Engineer for a webinar-based marketing solutions company. This is a remote position.
As a senior engineer you will working on some of our most visible products. These products get >2 million monthly hits. You will be a part of a young and agile team working across multiple time zones. This is a remote position.
- Being an individual contributor.
- Collaborating with the front-end and other back-end developers to discuss about the code design/architecture.
- Working with QA and Customer success team on need basis.
- Able to work on ad-hoc custom development requests on need basis.
- Support one or more platforms or applications from the back-end perspective.
- Java and JEEE developer with 5+ years of experience and a BS in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Recent work experience with the following technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB 3, JPA, JMS, Oracle DB and Code repository tool like Perforce.
- Solid understanding of Application Servers (preferably WebLogic) and Web Servers (preferably Apache).
- Good to have knowledge on SAML, Apache Kafka, Weblogic Coherence, Shell scripts, APM tools and ELK stack.
- Some development knowledge & experience with HTML, JS and CSS.
Type: Full time
Location: San Francisco, Ca (Remote)