- Work on SNOW ticketing queue; creating help desk tickets; notifying team members via email when taking an open request and when the request is completed.
- Support onsite (Zoom) conference rooms; setting up conference rooms to use technology services (e.g. presentations, network connections, and audio/visual); performing daily checks of conference rooms to ensure all equipment is working properly
- Support and handle new hire tasks; provision new systems for replacement and new hires setup
- Service End-User Walk-Ups and by Phone.
- Assists in determining suitable software and/or hardware to meet user requirements.
- Troubleshoots software and hardware failures and identifies network problems when they relate to personal (desktop or laptop) computers.
- Performing regular maintenance on PC equipment such as computers, notebook computers, printers, and auto-switches; scanning computers for viruses
- Maintaining an inventory of PC hardware equipment and software programs
- Providing relocation of PC systems as needed
- Meeting and coordinating with other local Technology department members on product installation, training, and support
- Coordinating with other areas and departments of the firm where overlap exists to develop efficient procedures and communications to streamline processes regarding product installation, training, and support to satisfy various department needs
- Documentation; write and update documentation of all IT/Systems Processes
- May conduct training programs designed to educate an organization’s computer users about basic and specialized applications.
- Associates degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience in related field; supporting end-users (in person) in a corporate environment
- Knowledge of WIN 7/10
- Be able to troubleshoot; WIN 7/10, Office 365, computers/laptops SW and HW (on windows)
- Be able to troubleshoot video conference rooms
- Communication skills; be able to assist users and explain issue in non-technical terms for user to understand and communication clearly with other team members verbally, written, and process flow charts
- Able to lift to 40+ pounds of technical equipment
- Knowledge of network implementation, server hardware, software installation, and maintenance, in coordination with other corporate IT teams.
- Mac knowledge
- IT COMPTIA certifications; 2+years
- General knowledge of networking such as TCP/IP routing on WANs and LANs, switches, firewalls, VPN’s, SAN and wireless
Duration: 6 months
Location: Milpitas, CA
121,606 - 140,701 /yearWhat is this?