Located at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, IL, our Bone Marrow Transplant Program is the only accredited transplant center in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. The accreditations and affiliations we've earned exemplify our dedication to providing you with the best possible care:
- Authorized by the FDA to administer CAR T-cell Therapy (chimeric antigen receptor T-lymphocyte cell therapy) since 2019.
- Certified by the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT) since 2003
- Accredited by the National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP) and designation as a collection center for NMDP since 2000
- Member of the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research (CIBMTR).
- Fully accredited by the National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP) as an apheresis facility and bone marrow collection facility in its Be The Match program (the only facility of its kind in Chicago's northwest suburbs).
- Fellowship training in BMT preferred but not required
- Program is growing so we are adding an additional Oncologist
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.