Mount Sinai Medical Center is seeking an Advanced Gastroenterologist to join our distinguished team. Mount Sinai's gastroenterologists perform the most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic procedures available, with the goal of minimizing the patient's need for further surgery and maintaining the integrity of the GI tract. Our physicians provide comprehensive, compassionate care for people with disorders of the GI tract, pancreas, biliary tract and liver. Our Endoscopy Center is one of the largest and most up-to-date facilities in South Florida. Plans are underway to add a fluoroscopy unit to the center, so that patients will receive all of their radiological GI procedures in one location.
We are the only hospital in Miami-Dade to be named one of the nations 100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson Health and South Floridas LARGEST private, non-profit teaching hospital.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a commitment to patient-centered multidisciplinary GI care
- BE/BC with excellent clinical training
- Experience in general gastroenterology is required
- Advanced training in gastroenterology skills is preferred
- Adaptable colleague interested in building the practice and becoming active in the community
- Those with strong interest in clinical research and medical education are encouraged to apply
MSMC is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value which evolves from a diverse faculty.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to: PhysicianRecruitment@msmc.com