Aero Air, LLC, a premier aviation company, is seeking an aircraft mechanic who has experience working on Challenger 601/604 and CJ3 aircraft. The preferred candidate will have an A&P license and minimum of 5 years' experience on these specific make/models. The preferred candidate will also have a US Passport be willing to travel globally 10% of the time. Challenger factory training is a plus.
- Perform routine inspections and troubleshooting.
- Operate all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment.
- Accurately complete all required maintenance records.
- Occasional global travel with the Challenger aircraft to provide maintenance support during the mission.
When not supporting the Challenger this technician will provide support for Citation Mustang and CJ3 aircraft. This maintenance also includes the duties listed above.
- A&P license.
- Valid driver's license.
- Current U.S. Passport.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Minimum 5 years' experience maintaining Challenger 601/604.
- Minimum 5 years' experience maintaining Citation Mustang & CJ3 aircraft.
- Willingness to travel globally at least 10% of the time.
Challenger factory training helpful. Favorable results from pre-employment drug test and criminal background check required. We offer a competitive wage/benefit package including medical benefits, voluntary dental, voluntary vision, short term and long term disability, life/AD&D, and a 401(k) including a 3% employer contribution.
Aero Air, LLC prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans status.