Dukes Memorial Hospital in Peru, Indiana is seeking to recruit a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join established hospital affiliated primary care practice. Outpatient practice, but family medicine has the option to round on inpatients if desired. Dukes has a hospitalist program in place and available to the medical staff. OB is also an option for candidates who want to practice those skills, but it is not a requirement for the position.
- Rural setting offers providers a wide array of practice and procedure opportunities.
- Optional flexibility with clinic schedule and hours required; outpatient only or traditional medicine.
- High demand for primary care in this market! The opportunity to grow with the practice is unlimited!
- Member of Lutheran Health Network, one of the largest healthcare organizations in northeastern Indiana
- No J1 Visas
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Salary
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Health, Life & Retirement
- Vacation, Holidays & Sick Time
- Centrally located with close proximity to Chicago, Indianapolis and Fort Wayne.
- Community is rich in the arts, music and theater.
- Community offers a variety of outdoor activities like hunting, fishing, boating, camping, kayaking, world class golf course "Rock Hollow Golf Club.”