Lutheran Medical Group is looking to hire a BC/BE Geriatrician to join a large multispecialty group within Lutheran Health Network in Fort Wayne, IN. Physician will be part of the primary care practice on the Dupont Hospital campus and help to develop and chair several specialty geriatric programs including a Geriatric ED, a Geriatric Fracture Program and an Acute Care for the Elderly (ACE) unit. With the ever-increasing geriatric population in Fort Wayne, these programs will cater to this demographic and help feed your geriatric outpatient practice.
- 36 clinical hours per week = flexible schedule
- Mostly outpatient with some inpatient consults
- 1:25 call group = great quality of life!!
- Chair and develop specialty geriatric programs at Dupont Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Group is part of Lutheran Health Network, an 8 hospital healthcare system in northeastern Indiana.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Base salary guarantee plus incentive
- Commencement and/or Signing Bonus
- Quality Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Residency Stipend
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health and Retirement
- *No Visa support
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+
- Named All-American City Award and a City of Livability
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
10 minute drive to work – no traffic!
- Over 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking
Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses and 300 lakes within 50 miles of Fort Wayne
Family activities: the award winning Children’s Zoo and Science Central
Art and cultural: Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)