You will join the team developing Network Automation Infrastructure Software/Solution with high scalability, performance, openness/extensibility and quality.
You will drive the development features from concepts to reality. Include defining API's, working on code reviews, code merges, static analysis etc.
You will collaborate with Product and Program Management, Engineering teams, Quality Assurance Teams, etc.
You will have hands-on experience developing software with Continuous Integration / Deployment.
Must Have Skillsets:
- Strong experience in Angular JS
- Experience with HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
- Experience with unit testing and debugging tools using Chrome developer tools or the like.
- Experience working with test tool - Selenium
- Experience with Unix/Linux platform
- Experience with Web Containers like NodeJS, Tomcat
- Experience with CICD tools like Git, Jenkins, Gerrit, Gulp
- Knowledge of Bootstrap and/or Material design a plus.
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ months