PEACEHEALTH is seeking a Neurologist to join our team located in Vancouver, Washington at PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center. You would be joining the largest and most established Neurology practice in Vancouver, with a team of 7 Neurologists that covers one hospital and one clinic!
The ideal candidate must be BE/BC Neurologist with a strong team mentality and willingness to grow. Sub-specialty practice is a plus.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS NEUROLOGY PRACTICE:
- Busy, outpatient practice with flexible clinic work schedule of 4-5 days per week
- Call expectations of 6 days per month
- 1:1 Physician to MA ratio
- Scribe support available if desired
- On-site EEG services and six-bed sleep lab
- Full-time Neuro-Hospitalist team supporting our DNV-certified stroke center
- EPIC health records
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with a Level II Trauma Center. The Emergency Department is the busiest in Southwest Washington, caring for over 76,000 patients yearly.
- State-of-the-art 14-bed inpatient rehabilitation floor provides intensive therapy services
- Our integrated physician-led medical group has over 1,000 active medical providers with most specialty services represented
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- Educational loan reimbursement program for eligible providers
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- CME reimbursement & Relocation stipend
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Employee Wellness Program with incentives for healthy lifestyle
WHY YOU'LL LOVE VANCOUVER:
- Vancouver is a robust, independent city with over 160,000 residents & is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the world's best mountain biking and wind-surfing locales.
- Nationally recognized farm-to-table cuisine, craft microbreweries, & gourmet coffeehouses will keep the most discerning food critic happy.
- A thriving arts, theater, and music scene & our 26 colleges and universities attract renowned authors, performers, and speakers.
- Downtown Vancouver is only 9 miles from downtown Portland, 80 miles to the Pacific Coast, and 160 miles to Seattle
- There is no Washington State personal income tax
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
Sourcing Project Manager