What we have to offer:
- Huge Opportunity to come into a big practice as some of our OB/GYNs are getting close to retirement and dropping their OB practice.
- Hospital does about 1000 births per year.
- Rush has had an influx of new physicians and new families to town so we need an OB/GYN to serve this growing young population.
- Physician would serve an outpatient clinic and 215-bed inpatient hospital.
- Physician offices conveniently connected to hospital.
- Director of Surgery has 20+ years of experience.
- Block time available for surgeons.
- Competitive compensation plus RVU.
- Hospital has neonatology coverage with a level III NICU.
- Two C-Section Rooms located on the OB/GYN floor.
- All suites are LDRP and recently renovated.
- Ability to step into an already existing high volume practice with a large 8 county referral base already established with Rush Health Systems.
- Adult Hospitalist Program that has been here for 20 years.
This is a great practice for an individual who has been DaVinci Robotics trained and is looking to practice a mix of obstetrics and gynecology.