Arkansas Childrens Hospital (ACH) and the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) in Little Rock, Arkansas seek a full-time pediatric orthopedic surgeon to join as a faculty member in an academic pediatric orthopedic practice.
- Join dynamic team of pediatric orthopedic specialists.
- Subspecialty interest in pediatric limb deformity and/or complex hip reconstruction is required.
- Competitive salary and benefits package along with robust faculty mentoring program and multiple available tracks for promotion and/or tenure including Clinical Attending, Clinician-Educator and Clinician-Scientist with P & T eligibility after 5th year.
- Ample opportunity to participate in and create collaborative multidisciplinary clinics.
- Active involvement in educating medical students, residents, fellows, and students with additional opportunity for leadership, educational outreach, and clinical research.
- Partnership with established team to create exceptional work-life balance
- Supportive environment for clinical research and innovation, including the support of a comprehensive research institute on-site.
- Only pediatric health system in Arkansas. With a population of 2.8 million, ACH is the major pediatric referral center for Arkansas serving children from birth to age 21.
- Staff consists of more than 500 faculty, 200 residents (95 pediatrics), and 4,400 support staff.
- As one of the largest childrens hospitals in the country, the ACH campus spans 36 city blocks and includes a 336-bed hospital, 3 intensive care units, a research institute, and a USDA-ARS nutrition center.
- Focused on excellence in child health, ACH is a MAGNET recognized hospital, a level 1 childrens surgery center, and is ranked in 4 specialties by US News and World Report.
- Click to learn more about our team and our facility and fellowship programs.
- Meet our Chief of Pediatric Orthopedics!
- Little Rock metro area has a population range of 700,000
- The downtown River Market, South Main and Argenta (North Little Rock) areas provide a walking district for dining, shopping, sports, museums, libraries, night life, concerts, festivals and a host of other activities.
- Thriving community with many neighborhood options to suit a variety of lifestyles with excellent public and private school options.
- Large enough to be culturally diverse and small enough to encourage a feeling of community.