Akron Childrens Hospital - Pediatrics (ACHP) is seeking a full-time BE/BC Pediatrician to join our well established Ellet practice of 3 pediatricians and 1 certified nurse practitioner.
- Outpatient Opportunity
- Shared Well-Newborn Nursery Coverage at Summa Akron City Hospital
- Newborn Rounds and Call are Shared Between the Ellet, Hudson, and Tallmadge Practices
- Call is Approximately 1:10
- Calls Only Reach the Physician After Being Screened by Our Excellent After Hours Nurse Triage Phone Line Which Handles More than 90% of the Calls
- Saturday Morning Office Hours are Shared Between the Ellet and Tallmadge Practices with Approximately 1:7 Coverage.
- Busy Existing Practice
- Both New Graduates and Established Providers are Welcome to Step into a Practice That They can Continue to Develop and Grow
Akron Children's Hospital - Pediatrics brings pediatric primary care for babies, children and teens to many northeast Ohio communities through our 29 pediatric offices. Our offices follow standard hospital-based policies, while retaining the local culture of each practice. Our physicians enjoy the use of EPIC as a system-wide integrated electronic health record. Our primary care offices will be PCMH certified in 2018. The Patient-Centered Medical Home is a model of care that puts patients at the forefront of care. PCMHs build better relationships between people and their clinical care teams. Research shows that they improve quality, the patient experience and staff satisfaction, while reducing health care costs.
This opportunity offers:
- Attractive Guaranteed Base Salary
- Starting Bonus Paid Upon Receiving Medical Staff Privileges
- Quality and Productivity Bonuses
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Occurrence Based Malpractice
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous Vacation & CME Time
- Student Loan Repayment Strategies with Innovative Student Loan Solutions