Akron Children's Hospital - Pediatrics seeks a BC/BE Pediatrician to join the established Mansfield practice of 8 pediatricians and 6 nurse practitioners. Join us in our brand new space in the Akron Childrens Hospital Health Center bringing together pediatric primary care, urgent care, nearly a dozen of its most in-demand pediatric specialty care practices, and rehabilitation services in one conveniently-located medical building.
- Both New Graduates and Established Providers to Step into a Practice that They can Continue to Develop and Grow
- Outpatient Opportunity with After-Hours Call
- Saturday Office Hours Shared between Providers
- Calls Only Reach the Physician After being Screened by Our Excellent After-Hours Nurse Triage Phone Line which Handles More than 90% of the Calls
Our offices follow standard hospital-based policies, while retaining the local culture of each practice. Our physicians enjoy the use of EPIC as a system-wide integrated electronic health record. Our primary care offices are all PCMH certified. The Patient-Centered Medical Home is a model of care that puts patients at the forefront of care. PCMHs build better relationships between people and their clinical care teams. Research shows that they improve quality, the patient experience and staff satisfaction, while reducing health care costs.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Attractive Guaranteed Base Salary
- $2,500 Monthly Stipend during Last Year of Residency
- Starting Bonus Paid upon Receiving Medical Staff Privileges
- $60,000 Retention Bonus ($15,000 after year 1, $20,000 after year 2, $25,000 after year 3)
- Quality and Productivity Bonuses
- Occurrence Based Malpractice
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous Vacation & CME Time
- Student Loan Repayment Strategies with Innovative Student Loan Solutions