Country:United States of America
Location:HSK02: Kidde Aerospace 4200 Airport Drive,NW, Wilson, NC, 27896 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.When you join our finance team, you’re joining a team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond. Our team supports 70,000 employees across the U.S. and around the globe. As a United Technologies Corp. subsidiary, we operate with our own business reporting structure, financial dashboards and earnings metrics. This reporting relationship allows finance team members to implement innovative tools for the aerospace market in a stand-alone business environment. At Collins Aerospace, you’ll be not only be advancing your career, you’ll be leaving your mark on the future of advanced technologies.
This position is for an Experienced Financial Planning and Analysis professional, overseeing financial analysis, research, budgets, and forecasts for the Kidde businesses in Wilson NC, Ratingen DE, and Anthony FR. Responsible for preparing forecasts and performing financial modeling to develop and provide reports for functional or operational management.
• Conducts financial analysis, research, budgets, and forecasts to support short-term business goals and decisions.
• Prepares forecasts and performs financial modeling to develop recommendations for management.
• Reviews financial reports, P& L, balance sheet, cash flows and statistical analysis for accuracy.
• Provides reports to functional or operational management on financial analysis results and recommendations.
• Audits financial practices to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations, laws and standards.
• Advises on operations finance activities, such as programs, pricing, sales, and supply chain.
• Conducts medium to large-scale projects. Builds analytical models to perform complex analyses.
• Performs economic research and studies of rates of return, depreciation and investments.
• Analyzes profit-and-loss income statements and prepares reports on findings to make budgeting and cost recommendations to management.
• Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance, operations, supply chain, programs, engineering and other areas of business for financial and strategic planning purposes.
• Researches economic progressions to assist the organization's financial planning.
• Creates financial models of 'what if' scenarios to help future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development and new marketing strategies.
• Provides support for pricing and sales.
• Develops and maintains financial information systems.
- Work with the Kidde Regional Controller and each of the Site Controllers to prepare the monthly forecasts and annual plan for Kidde.
- Perform monthly assessment of EBIT assurance, support Kidde management in execution of plans/initiatives to ensure that financial targets are met.
- Coordinate with Kidde functional managers (Engineering, Manufacturing, Business Development, Quality and Supply Chain) to ensure accurate forecasting and provide timely decision making data.
- Lead the productivity reporting for the site, working on cost reduction initiatives and improving the efficiency of the operations within Wilson.
- Help to lead cross-site Management Reporting and Forecasting teams.
- Act as key liaison between Kidde and Sensors and Fire Protection FP&A.
- Support Kidde and Sensors and Fire Protection management with presentations and special projects.
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms