As a Segment Survey Manager, you will provides technical information to company supervisors and crews to insure work complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications, design instructions and locations.
- Promote and enforce craft and subcontractor compliance with project safety program requirements; document and ensure corrective measures are implemented
- Ensure construction survey for both temporary and permanent work elements are correct
- Know and understand all aspects of the project specifications pertaining to project survey
- Attend daily scheduling meetings with the project disciplines and coordinate next day’s survey activities
- Ability to utilize Bentley Microstation and Inroads, Trimble Business Center-HCE, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and Microsoft Office Products
- Produce 3D surfaces and profiles as well as manipulate point data
- Create Operational models for Machine Control and Site Positioning
- Prepare work plans and stakeout packages for construction survey field crews
- Perform quality assurance and quality control checks to validate daily survey tasks
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Project Survey Manager
- 8+ years heavy construction surveying experience
- CST or LSIT certification is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of AutoCAD, MicroStation and Trimble Business Center-HCE including file conversion.
- General knowledge of engineering principles and materials for civil/structural work standards and practices
- Basic knowledge of 3D modeling
- Knowledge of Trimble site positioning equipment both GPS and robotic total stations
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as an employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
We are an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.