One Planet Ops, the leading online marketplace for locally-targeted advertising, is seeking a
Search Marketing Analyst, who will fit in to a very fun and fast paced environment, and has the ability to be very hands-on and a team player. This person will play a critical role in driving our profitable growth by being responsible for online traffic acquisition with search engine marketing (SEM) and Pay per Click (PPC) channels across multiple verticals. Candidates should be comfortable with data analysis and demonstrate a proven track record of problem solving.
Culture: Woven through One Planet is a culture that values diversity and inclusion, unity, service to humanity, and excellence in all things. This commitment makes One Planet a company that strives to implement best business practices while also seeking to foster an environment that promotes equality, love, and empowerment. As a member of the One Planet team, the potential candidate is expected to be a pillar that exemplifies and reinforces this culture.
- Plan and implement SEM campaigns and other PPC accounts
- Monitor intraday performance, compile daily report, and provide in-depth analysis of the accounts and campaigns. Develop and execute optimization plans and bidding strategies for better ROI
- Optimize account performance through on-going effort of keyword expansion, ad copy testing, campaign structure improvement, and bid management.
- Maximize click-through rate (CTR), keyword quality score, and conversion rate through best practice and continuous testing effort
- Launch, test, and optimize display campaigns through targeting improvements, frequency caps, creative testing, and bid optimization
- Assist with landing page optimization strategies and A/B testing to improve performance
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree a plus.
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong background with data analysis. Passionate about number crunching. Advanced proficiency in Excel a plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing
- Adwords certified a plus
- Prior experience managing high budget SEM accounts a strong plus
Personal Attributes of the ideal candidate should include:
- Positive, energetic, can do, solution oriented, optimistic attitude.
- A guerilla sensibility, an appetite for risk, a big thinker.
- Team attitude: a willingness to roll up your sleeves, a service approach to leadership, a history of respect for all colleagues and intolerance for politics. We are fun and friendly and look to work with fun and friendly people.
"Our aim is to reflect the full diversity of the communities where we operate our businesses. Applicants who contribute to this diversity are strongly encouraged to apply. One Planet does not discriminate against applicants or employees due to their race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender/gender identity, age, or physical ability."