Tri-State Trailer Sales, Inc. is currently seeking a Semi-Trailer Mechanic with a Class A CDL license, at our (Neville Island) Pittsburgh, PA location. Tri-State Trailer Sales is a full service semi-trailer dealership including sales, rental and leasing, service and parts departments. We have been in business for 33 years and are a leader in the Transportation Industry.
Applicants must have their own toolbox and tools.
Knowledge of the below are beneficial:
· Aluminum sheet/panel, body rail and roofing
· Axle, brake and suspension
· Aluminum and wood flooring
· Welding & Fabrication
· Class A CDL - PREFERRED
· DOT/FHWA inspections
· 4-Day (10 hour days) or 5-Day (8 hours/day) work week available
· Hourly wage depends on skill level
· Uniforms are company supplied
· Toolbox / Tool Insurance provided
· Medical Insurance
· FREE Dental & Vision coverage for the employee
· Life Insurance
· Paid vacation / 8 Paid Holidays
· Bonus program
· Perform required trailer repairs/maintenance (inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose etc.)
· Interpret work orders and technical manuals
· Must be able to lift parts up to 75 lbs.
· Ability to read, interpret and comply with written information and documents such as safety rules, operations / procedure manuals and maintenance instructions with a high comprehension and concentration level to include the ability to meet estimates.
· Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, random drug and/or alcohol tests, will be subject to a criminal history background check, and must be authorized to work in the United States.
· Regular attendance is required