• Drive advertising revenue through direct sales (prospecting, closing new business and managing renewals) within account list
• Meet and exceed a quarterly sales quota by selling OTT, Video, and digital based solutions.
• Position Gamut to key agency media directors/media supervisors and internet marketing directors/managers
• Build strategic agency and client-side relationships to secure revenue growth and build credibility in the marketplace
• Identify, understand and communicate trends within client markets and industries
• Ability to listen well to client needs and develop advertising programs that exceed their expectations
• Think creatively, sell strategically, multitask and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
• Ability to manage sales pipeline, utilize salesforce.com and project sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• 4+ years of digital advertising sales experience, 8 years total sales with video experience being a plus.
• Must have a strong understanding of the New York market with client agency relationships (Media Planners/Supervisors)
• Experience selling at the national and local levels
• Proven track record of continued business development, profitable sales, relationship building and customer retention
• Must have a desire to develop a deep understanding of the OTT space and solution selling
• Consistently exceed sales quotas at an individual contributor level
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Strategic thinker with experience solution selling, and with high business acumen
• Must reside in the New York City metro area
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, likeClark.com,Dawg Nation,SEC Country,Hookem.com,Mundo Hispanico,Southern KitchenandDiehards. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses ofCoxReps- the country’s biggest television rep firm -Gamut, andVidea. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online atwww.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.