Senior Account Executive
Are You a Hunter? Can You Transform Tomorrow’s Companies with Your Skills, Today?
We’re growing our presence in the Atlanta market. Our desire is to hire a senior-level sales executive that we can eventually build an office around. While business development activities are a crucial part of the position, we want to facilitate success.
There are a number of national accounts that will be assigned and a local account that the sales executive can farm. Dedication and personal accountability will be critical as this role will be remote (work from home).
A Sr. Account Executive is responsible for being a hunter, driving business development through a strong combination of IT Staffing and Professional Services sales experience. The ideal person for this role is highly driven, self-motivated, has outstanding client presentation abilities, has the ability to think conceptually and analytically, and has superior communication and interpersonal skills. This dynamic position demands the ability to articulate and communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience and encompasses the full-cycle sales process.
This position will report to the Regional VP of Sales and National Account Manager, and will work collaboratively with members of Recruiting, Human Resources, Legal, and Finance.
Mastech Digital is a $148M, NYSE-listed, Digital Transformation IT Services company. We offer our clients – ranging from SMEs to Fortune 500 organizations – Data Management & Analytics services, and other digital transformation services around Salesforce, SAP HANA, Digital Learning, and IT staffing. While headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, we’re also located in seven other cities around the US, and globally present with offices in Canada and India.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Devise and implement marketing strategies in order to obtain business either in form of technical staffing and permanent job orders or IT Services Solutions from targeted client companies in the designated geography.
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers within prospect accounts in order to secure new business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to broaden the scope of services offered to existing client base.
- Lead presentations of proposals as well as Statement of work to customers.
- Identify key complex risk areas and propose mitigation strategies in IT services engagements.
- Maintain a high standard of service within new and existing accounts to ensure continued business.
- Cold call executives and hiring managers within local companies.
- Maintaining active accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and opportunities for repeat business.
- Seek a combined approach to both the sales and delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree or, in lieu of degree, combination of education and experience will be considered
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience consultative sales experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in IT Staffing and one (1) year in IT Services/Solutions
- IT staffing experience or, in lieu of, similar solutions-oriented industries will be considered
Demonstrated understanding of IT terminology and culture
Verifiable track record of outstanding business development performance in current or prior roles in the form of W2, accolades and/or President's Club Awards
- Experience with specialized IT Staffing along with IT Solutions will be considered
- Experience with leading relationships within Fortune 500 accounts
- Experience leveraging a centralized recruiting organization
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience selling Services in specific domain such as CRM, Digital or Analytics
If you or any one you know is interested in applying for this position, please send the most recent resume to email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Expected Travel Time: None