Mitchell MCN (a proud subsidiary of Mitchell International, Inc.) was founded in Seattle as Medical Consultants Network in 1985. We are a premier national provider of medical judgment services, addressing injury and disability claims and health plan policies for thousands of clients. Through our corporate and regional offices we provide clients and their patients with independent medical evaluations and reviews. Check us out at www.mcn.com and read our blog at www.mcntalk.com.
Mitchell International, Inc. is a leading provider of information and workflow solutions to the Property & Casualty Claims Industry and their supply chain partners. We solve interesting and complex problems that directly affect the customers our clients serve. We are constantly adapting to stay on the forefront of emerging technologies and we work diligently to maintain our position as a thought leader within our industry.
We offer competitive pay coupled with a benefits program that includes paid leave, paid holidays, medical, dental, group-term life insurance, long-term and short-term disability, optional additional life insurance, a flexible spending account, and a 401(k) with employer matching.
Mitchell MCN is currently looking for a competitive, analytical and driven individual to take on the Senior Account Executive role in the greater Chicago area. This person needs to have reliable transportation, as they will be traveling in and around the Midwest to work cohesively with our sales team. Here's some of what you'll be doing:
- Develop relationships with our current clients to keep our pipeline full
- Research and analyze market data relating to potential new business
- Identify, gather data on, and foster relationships with the decision makers of potential clients
- Communicate with the operations team/management to make sure our clients are receiving impeccable service
- Pick up, scan and copy medical records and new referrals from client offices
- Attend appropriate trade shows, sales presentations and webinars
- Participate in conference calls and strategy meetings
- Help us reach our operations and customer relations goals
- Additional duties as needed
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Out of the box problem solver
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Proactive in identifying problems/issues and being involved in solving these
- Committed to follow-ups
- Clean, reliable vehicle
- Experience using Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.