FleishmanHillard’s St. Louis office is seeking an entrepreneurial, self-starting Senior Account Executive with a passion for technology-related media relations to join our growing Brand Marketing team. This person will collaborate with teams on brand marketing and reputation management programs for an impressive client portfolio made up of brands from a range of industry sectors.
FleishmanHillard is a leading global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing communications, social media and creative content. FH delivers on the power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Develop and edit compelling and high-quality written content including media materials, plans, counsel memos and client correspondence.
- Translate complex topics into consumer and media friendly content.
- Develop newsworthy story angles and successfully pitch and place stories with national and trade technology media.
- Develop strong media relationships.
- Minimum 3-5 years of media relations experience in an agency setting.
- Previous experience pitching technology-related stories about tech-based consumer products and services and/or tech business services.
- Existing relationships with consumer and business tech media.
- Subject-matter knowledge of and passion for all things technology.
- Experience developing and maintaining media relationships.
- Understanding of the current media environment and the ability to effectively drive coverage.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate technical information into lay language.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing PR plans.
- Proven ability to prioritize, be assertive, multi-task, meet deadlines and handle changing needs of clients.
- Experience working with clients on day-to-day activities.
- A creative problem solver who brings high levels of energy and enthusiasm to every assignment.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Good interpersonal skills; can work effectively with teams and maintain composure under pressure.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.