Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in this Senior Account Executive opening. The location preference for this position is in Atlanta, Ga or Chicago, IL but will consider remote as there will be 60% travel within the US and Canada. Salary for this role is in the $100K-$140K range with On Target Expected earnings expected at 200k+plus. Sales experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) is required. If you are not interested, please pass along to colleagues/associates as we offer referral bonuses should they get hired.
The Senior Account Executive, WMS is responsible for net new product sales by pursuing new client leads. This person must participate in a comprehensive Solution Selling process that promotes cross-functional collaboration. This person will also be responsible for planning, developing, and executing sales strategies to meet an established quota. This is a hunter role, so the qualified candidate must be oriented to identify marketplace opportunities and pursue net new business. The Senior Account Executive will also provide input and guidance into marketing programs structured around lead generation and development.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop innovative proposals and deliver strategic sales presentations
- Make actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions, or enhancements
- Create and grow pipeline and quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each lead.
- Consult with clients on business issues and research design
- Demonstrate a solid approach to executing the sales process with creativity and vision
- Gain customer commitment, build momentum and accelerate the sales cycle, while working with key influencers throughout the sales process to minimize issues at closing
- Work with solution consultants to develop customer specific value propositions and coordinate product demonstrations
- Manage a revenue and bookings quota and participate in frequent forecast reviews of assigned accounts.
- Facilitate internal communication, including cross-functional transitions, escalations and contracts by engaging appropriate team members to add value to account
- Participate in product marketing events
- Utilization of the Solution Selling sales methodology for the management of all pipeline opportunities.
- Self-generate leads and opportunities as required to supplement marketing leads.
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; Typical range is 4-7 years. WMS Experience necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Proven success in solution sales environment, with excellent sales, negotiation and objection handling skills
- Demonstrated advanced sales, market research and business skills.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Demonstrated ability to understand sales barriers and overcome hurdles to close business
- Thorough understanding of the customer sales cycle
- Customer oriented with proven ability to sell value through a Consultative Selling approach
- Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to credibly present recommendations at senior levels in the organization
- Must be motivated, goal oriented with the proven ability to work with minimal direction and maintain a high level of collaboration across geographically diverse teams
- Possesses a high degree of honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Professional image and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and follow up skills, problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge or previous experience in the software industry
- A proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Ability to mine social networks for lead generation.
- Must have proven expertise with Warehouse Management Systems
- Bachelor’s degree required