As part of the account services growth team, the Senior Account Manager will lead the team of account managers and coordinators. This person will lead, manage and oversee all client activity and ensure proper communication, project methodologies and success measurements are in order. This individual is responsible for maintaining and growing existing clients, cultivating existing/past TRAFFIK clients and working with the executive director to grow the company.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and lead the account services team ensuring the delivery of accurate project plans that include schedule and cost estimates, project briefs, strategy and communication plans
- Manage and lead the agency’s account management day-to-day client activities
- Active contributor in client presentation and deliverables
- In-depth knowledge of the agency’s client business, their challenges and providing them consultative advice and solutions
- Identify new business opportunities within current, past and new clients
- Align with agency leaders in account management operations and strategy aimed at improving agency communication and process
- Solves a diverse range of complex problems; determining the best appropriate solution to get to the end goal
- Manage P&L on client business to maintain profitability for the agency
- Ensure that the account team is maintaining project trackers and milestones
- Works with Executive Director and/or CEO on:
- New business pitches
- Project Management
- Cross-selling opportunities
11. Works directly for the agency’s CEO/Chief Creative Officer on special initiatives
12. Works with the Executive Director on contract, bid, proposal & RFP submissions
13. Events / Networking
14. Works with director of operations on:
- Creative coordination
- Client / Vendor negotiation
- Office management / coordination
15. TBD Other as requested
College degree preferred. Concentration in marketing, business or communications preferred. MBA or post graduate a plus
7+ years experience working for an advertising agency or related marketing field. Must have strong communication and relationship building skills; a proven track record in developing and retaining client relationships.
Ability to work with other departments and teams to achieve the company’s overall growth goals.
Must have strong written and oral communication.
Must be a self-starter, highly organized, highly motivated and able to work well with many different industries. Polished presentation and interpersonal skills. Must possess top level business management, interpersonal and facilitation skills.
Need to know the Microsoft office application suite. Indesign, Photoshop is a plus, but general overview will be provided.