Senior Account Manager (West) - Telecom
- Job Label:
As a key member of our Account Management Team, the Sr. Account Manager is responsible for working hands on with the Channel Team and the Regional Directors in developing and growing the overall account base. This position is listed as in the Denver area, but could be also performed remotely from anywhere on the west coast.
- Desire to build and optimize the post-sale customer relationships daily, while driving customer satisfaction.
- Become a main point of contact for the customer account base
- Perform day to day management of accounts in the region and have complete awareness, daily of the top accounts activity.
- Upsell and cross sell into customer account base to attain quota
- Accurately forecast Sales & Revenue expectations
- Provide timely, detailed and accurate reporting to internal and external audiences.
- Champion customer needs/concerns from the account base to the Director of Account Management and across the internal departments.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in related field highly preferred
Expertise and Experience
- Top performer of driving growth in Sales revenue through an account base.
- Establishing strong relationships with customers and partners to align on the overall approach in supported regions.
- Complete understanding of IntelePeer’s product set and the competitive marketplace that exists for IntelePeer.
- An understanding of Customer Success Management and how to adapt to daily activity.
- Demonstrated ability to interact daily with customers at all organizational levels.
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethic; a self-motivated team player.
- Ability to build a comprehensive Account Plan to facilitate deeper/wider relationships in assigned accounts
- Proficient in customer relationship management (CRM) software. Strong in Salesforce, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and understanding of Customer Success (CSM).
- 5+ years’ experience in account management and customer experience
- Strong experience in the Telecommunications Industry with knowledge of SIP trunking, Unified Communications, cloud-based communications for the Enterprise and Contact Center market
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Willing and able to accommodate travel when needed
- Astute interpersonal relationship management
- Positive, professional attitude
- Quality- and customer-service driven to consistently delight customers
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Utilizes strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others
Cloud Revolutionaries Wanted!
Do you want to be part of a communications revolution?
IntelePeer is a transformative force in cloud communications. We’re fundamentally changing the way people, businesses and service providers deploy and leverage their communications. In fact, we’re changing the economics of a trillion dollar industry.
IntelePeer has high-profile industry leaders as founders, top-tier firms as investors, and strong, dynamic and growing teams in our San Mateo, California headquarters and offices in Denver, Colorado, and Plantation, Florida. Our culture embraces innovation, encourages debate and rewards creativity.
At IntelePeer, everything we do is centered on providing superior customer service and delivering innovative solutions that solve our customer's complex challenges. Our core values include:
Delight our Customers
Elect to spread positivity
Lead with solutions that drive innovation
Increase communication with open engagement
Go the extra mile with passion and determination
Have fun while learning and growing
Time is of the essence
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Related Keywords:
- telecommunications, telecom, crm, csm, sip trunking, unified communications, engineer, software, salesforce, enterprise market, contact center, cloud based communication, SMS, IVR, dedicated circuits, cloud routing, systems, cisco