Well established industry leader is searching for a Senior Accountant/Accounting Supervisor.
- Manage & have a hands on role in the monthly accounting close
- Manage the daily cash reporting
- Support all financial audits
- Budget Prep
- Maintain/Manage "Best Practices" within accounting group
- Support parent company with ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Record & analyze payroll entries
- Banking - manage transfers, account info, and account info
- Prepare tax filings (sales tax, quarterly reports, handle location business licenses)
- Manage and participate in reconciliations/account analysis
- Supervise Staff Accountant and other accounting personnel when necessary
- Minimum Education: Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Accounting experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment highly preferred
- Strong technology capability: ERP and Excel
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines.