Remedy is excited to partner with a leading CPA firm as they search for a Senior Audit Accountant to join their tax department. They are seeking a motivated and passionate Senior Audit Accountant with a strong work ethic and positive attitude to assist in serving their diverse client base. Check out these great details!
Pay: $55,000 - $65,000, depending on experience PLUS additional overtime compensation for busy season!
Typical Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm, with overtime hours as required during busy season
Why work for this firm?
- One of Rochester's Top Workplaces for the past 4 years!
- Growth potential and individual advancement opportunities to assist with both your personal and professional goals
- Awesome culture of teamwork and collaboration, where success and achievements celebrated a team while maintaining a friendly and relaxed working environment
- Off season flexible work schedules
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parking
- Flexible dress code policy (“Dress For Your Day” - no client meetings? No suit!)
- Annual firm outing, many volunteer opportunities and fun events throughout the year
What does this Senior Audit Accountant role mean to the firm?
This individual handles audit, review and compilation procedures, work-paper documentation and financial statements. They also support key clientele with preparation of tax returns for entities and individuals. They will work directly with management to ensure effective communication and teamwork, supervise staff on engagements and assist in their development, including software knowledge, processes and resources, and develop strong working relationships with clients through personal attention and timeliness of service.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Must be a CPA or actively working towards this certification
- 2-5 years of audit and accounting experience (public accounting preferred).
- Solid computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as an outstanding ability to organize/prioritize tasks and time
This is truly an outstanding opportunity to join a strong team of leading business advisors in the Rochester area. If you have strong relationship management skills, enjoy working with a diverse team of colleagues and clients, and have prior experience in public accounting, we want to hear from you! Apply today for additional information and immediate consideration.