Who is Endurix?
We are an established leader in Agile Staffing Solutions; we not only work to keep pace with industry changes, but we also master them. With progression at the core of our business model, accompanied by integrity and respect, our team of expert and dynamic professional recruiters is committed to helping you reach your highest potential.
Get to know our client:
Do you want to work for one of the largest, most progressive, and geographically diverse utility companies in North America? Are you looking for a company that has a diversity of ideas, thoughts and experiences that are vital to their culture and the way they do business? If so, then this is the Senior Accountant opportunity for you. The project you will be working on is building out a reconciliation process on the non-regulated side of their business that mirrors one currently in place for their regulated business. Additional responsibilities that tie into the project are listed below:
- Assisting with reconciling and managing the daily cash transactions.
- Preparing journal entries and assisting in analyzing financial results and variances, ensuring completeness and accuracy of the subsidiary general ledgers.
- Preparing account reconciliations, including the timely investigation and resolution of discrepancies and reconciling items.
- Providing reporting support, information and analysis to assist in consolidation and the External Reporting team’s fulfillment of the Company’s quarterly and annual SEC reporting requirements.
- A 4-year degree or relevant work experience
- Strong Excel and ERP experience needed.
- Experience with Trintech or Blackline is definitely helpful
- AX knowledge would be a plus but not required.
- Prior public accounting, corporate and/or multi-subsidiary company experience a plus.
- Prior experience working in the utility industry and knowledge of regulatory accounting a plus.