Why Hammerman, Graf, Hughes & Co.?
- We’ve been providing personalized financial guidance and support to our clients for over 40 years!
- We’re growing and seeking a motivated senior accountant to take us to greater heights!
- We’re excited to hear a fresh perspective from professionals that inspire & lead by example!
Hammerman, Graf, Hughes & Co., Inc., a full-service CPA firm located in Dayton, OH, provides comprehensive accounting, auditing and tax services to individuals and businesses. Due to continued company-wide growth, we are currently seeking a dedicated, motivated self-starter to lead tax & accounting engagements for small-to-mid size privately held businesses. Working directly with our management team, you will prepare tax returns, complete tax research and planning, prepare financial statements, compilations & reviews and professionally interact with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of recent public accounting experience including broad, progressive tax & accounting experience
- CPA license or CPA candidate preferred, however Enrolled Agent (EA) will be considered
- Strong entrepreneurial drive, professional demeanor and confidence working with clients
- Ability to thrive working within a team environment and a drive to advance within the firm
- Strong communication, organizational, client service and PC skills (QuickBooks & Peachtree software proficiency is preferred; UltraTax Creative Solutions proficiency is a plus)
At Hammerman, Graf, Hughes & Co., Inc., our core value is people matter most. We are proud to offer a competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k), professional growth opportunity, strong training & development, an ideal work/life balance and a relaxed, professional and collaborative office environment.
If you have a passion to be more, to make a difference, to inspire, to lead by example and be part of firm that is vested in its people and community and are eager to learn more about becoming an integral part of our team, please apply online by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Hammerman, Graf, Hughes & Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: senior tax accountant, tax senior, tax accountant, senior accountant, CPA, certified public accountant