CompSource Mutual is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented professional for the position of Senior Accountant. This position is responsible for reconciling account balances, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. Furthermore, combines analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Pay Range: $58,319-$72,898
Reports to: Financial Reporting Manager
Supervisory Duties: No
- Reviews, analyzes, and presents financial data, including revenue projections and expenditure reports
- Prepares financial statements, reports of operations, statistical data, and other information concerning financial requirements; assists in gathering and reviewing data for preparation of the annual budge
- Maintains various ledgers, journals, registers and other fiscal records
- Reconciles various financial reports and other data concerning fiscal operations
- Reviews, analyzes, audits and interprets accounting information and reports, and evaluates company operating results and performance against objectives and projections
- Performs monthly financial statement analysis and reports results to management
- Provides reports and results to internal and/or external auditors in accordance with company procedures
- Understands and communicates to management potential financial statement impacts of changes to the operating system
- Additional accountabilities as assigned
Education and Experience
- Current certification as a Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- 3 years of experience in a professional level accounting role required
This position requires the physical ability to perform extensive repetitive motions in using a computer and the routine use of other office equipment. Work is typically performed while sitting and does not require heavy lifting. Salary is commensurate with experience within the range listed above. Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill all job-related travel.
CompSource Mutual offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Employees receive a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance, at a minimal cost to the employee. We also offer a Company Match 401(k) Plan for employees who elect to participate. CompSource is excited to offer personal time off (PTO), wellness leave, and parental leave as part of the paid time-off options.
An Equal Opportunity Employer