For Downtown Pittsburgh financial services firm. Selected candidate will be involved with preparation of SEC reports and ensuring regulation compliance.
Duties to include:
- Prepare and file a report that is complete, accurate and compliant with GAAP and SEC regulations is of the utmost importance
- Work with various personnel and departments to collect information and input into SEC reports.
- Coordinate review and collect comments on the various drafts
- Prepare support files
- Challenge the appropriateness of disclosures
- Complete all relevant disclosure checklists
- Adhere to current policies, procedures and data quality standards.
- An understanding of investment products and the financial industry
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong decision making, problem solving, and analytical skills required with particular attention given to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to function at a high level in a deadline-driven environment
- Extensive MSOffice skills, specifically Excel
$30.00 - $32.00 /hour