Our client is currently seeking a Senior Accountant who will be responsible for regular interaction with clients, and management and will primarily consist of daily accounting activities including preparation of financial statements. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Preparation and review of bank reconciliations, journal entries, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Establishing deadlines for quarterly and annual deliverables.
- Development and training of new team members.
- Coordinate and complete special projects and inquiries from clients.
- Process payroll.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is required. Master’s degree in Accounting or CPA is preferred.
- 2+ years of related experience is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks.
- Strong communication and time management skills, as well as strong attention to detail is required.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask is a must.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. specializes in executive search, direct-hire, and long-term and short-term contract placement services in the Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, IT/Technology, Medical, Legal, industries. With locations in Albany and Saratoga, Walrath Recruiting serves a number of organizations in NY State’s Capital Region and often extends its services throughout the United States.