Infoblox is seeking a Senior Credit Analyst to join our Accounts Receivable team. This is a contract role. In this role you will be responsible for the daily supervision of collections, cash applications, and credit. You will focus primarily on finding the right balance between collection goals and credit risk management, resulting in the maximization of cash collection. You will analyze account performance to improve the status of delinquent accounts by communicating with internal and external stakeholders on issues of non/delay in payments. You will be tasked with protecting the biggest asset of Infoblox, our Accounts Receivables, by extending credit limits based on net worth and other criteria set out in the Credit Policy.
The Senior Credit Analyst must possess strategic decision-making skills, practice professional judgment in all they do and express a passion for process improvement. If you’re excited by the challenge of collaborating with customers, building relationships both internally and with external customers, and take your career to the next level, join us at Infoblox.
- Perform collection efforts and strategize innovative approaches to collect on challenging invoices
- Collaborate with customers to resolve disputes on invoices, delinquent payments, and other issues
- Analyze trends and identify opportunities for process improvements within the team
- Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit requests, while providing recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Sales, Channel Sales) to manage pipeline and formulate collection strategies to maximize cash collection
- Review reconciliation of Accounts Receivable receipts against book records, perform close process and closing of journal entries on a monthly basis, recommending solutions on accounting issues
- Assist the Manager, Accounting Operations in ad hoc tasks and special projects as requested.
- 5-6 years of Accounting and Auditing experience, preferably at a multinational corporation and Big Six firm
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, ratios, and concepts
- Ability to identify opportunities to increase accuracy and optimize resources, recommend, and implement solutions.
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally with all levels of Infoblox management and executive teams across functional groups such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, as well as customers and partner management
- Ability to create presentations for monthly reviews with Channel Marketing and Sales leadership based on various datasets
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced deadline driven professional environment, while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Results oriented with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
The ideal candidate will possess…
- 2-3 years of experience at a software company in professional services and project management
- Large ERP system experience, such as Oracle 11i and/or Fusion
- CPA preferred
- BS in Accounting, or related degree