At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for developing positive relationships with our sales reps and customers to collect Purchase Orders. This position will generate invoices in a timely manner after verifying all sales order entries are correct. The Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist will identify issues in order to resolve delays in invoices to our customers. This position will work with the Accounts Receivable team to maintain department standards for Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), aged receivables and PO collection.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collect PO’s from sales reps to invoice the customers in a timely manner
- Match and apply PO’s to the correct orders
- Develop positive relationships with customers and sales reps
- Generate and prepare invoices/invoice batches for mailing
- Analyze and resolve administrative errors that are delaying invoice generation
- Maintain department standards for days sales outstanding, aged receivables, and PO’s
- Manage organized records and maintain files
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Three to five years of accounts receivable experience
- Ability to handle high volume data entry
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and customer focused
- Ability to work in fast paced environment; Multi-tasking abilities required for successful job completion
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.