Dexis is seeking an experienced Senior Administrative Assistant to provide Administrative Assistant services to the Office of Acquisition and Assistance (OAA). The work location for this position will be in Washington D.C. This is a full-time position. The start date for this position is immediate.
- Provide direct support and assistance to the Deputy Director and all USAID senior staff under the office of the Director as need
- Maintain the integrity and security of personnel data contained in personnel data records
- Provide administrative support in the planning, implementation and evaluation/oversight of Activities and events related to M/OAA
- Coordinate the timely preparation of meeting notes, manage meeting arrangements
- Provide calendar management, correspondence preparation and meeting notes
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of two (2) years of professional relevant work experience
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Active Security Clearance required
- US Citizenship required
With over 15 years of experience, Dexis specializes in creating custom-tailored, adaptable, and effective international development solutions. Operating in over 70 countries, we support clients like the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), U.S. Department of State, Department of Defense, and other multilateral agencies. We are one of the fastest growing firms in international development and our staff report some of the highest levels of job satisfaction in our industry.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.