Join the marketing firm which produces two television programs featuring Kathy Ireland. With annual revenues exceeding $2.6 billion, as reported by Forbes Magazine, Kathy Ireland is a leading business mogul and this success is a result of teamwork.
Joining the sales team provides an opportunity to engage with cutting edge solutions and the innovators behind the solutions.
To learn more, visit http://www.hiringexecutives.co/
WHO WE ARE
Media Entertainment Productions (MEP) is leading branded content and media agency with multiple content properties distributed globally via broadcast and digital networks. From concept and creative, through production and post, Media Entertainment Productions produce branded content and media for Fortune 100 brands to startups.
- 20-year industry leader in branded content
- Winner of 30 awards for excellence in programming
- Featured over 6,000 companies on its branded content platforms
WHAT TYPE OF SALES PROFESSIONAL ARE YOU?
You thrive in creative, fast-paced environments. You love the entire sales process and are comfortable with delivering a formulated presentation while driving revenue growth. You are a bright, dynamic executive and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You’re extremely comfortable negotiating and managing scope and budget through all stages of production. You deliver predictable and consistent sales contributions with an unrivaled cadence. You have been known for your prospecting and demand generation strategy in multiple vertical segments. You have achieved success in meeting revenue and margin targets, and developing a prospecting and pipeline.
You have achieved many years of successful sales, and may have even held leadership positions. You’re experienced in building, managing, and driving the transformation of a successful team.
You are equal parts strategic and analytical and a self-starter with a high sense of urgency. You have worked cross-functionally with sales, marketing, finance, operations and senior management.
You are an excellent, detail-oriented engaging, personable communicator over the phone and in-person. You’re driven but down-to-earth personality, self-aware, self-motivated, dependable, friendly, and professional.
IF YOU'RE THE ROCKSTAR SALES PROFESSIONAL ABOVE, ARE YOU READY TO:
- Meet and exceed sales and revenue goals with excitement and tenacity
- Communicate and co-collaborate with brands to engage and execute multi-platform custom branded content
- Challenge of the status quo and demonstrate consistent success
- Bring strong operational management, reporting, and team skills and be able to build and sustain strong working relationships
- Be a collaborative team member with strong influencer with superior interpersonal skills and strong business acumen
- Develop/mentor, recruit, and retain team players to build highly effective leadership teams
- Effectively communicate with peers, superiors, and reports both verbally and in written format
- Utilize your entrepreneurial- experience to handle multiple projects simultaneously and embrace your ability to think outside-of-the-box
IF YOU'RE READY TO CRUSH THE ABOVE, MOVE ON TO SEE THE REWARDING COMPENSATION + BENEFITS PACKAGE
We embrace a very simple philosophy:
when you are happy and successful in your personal life, you will naturally excel at work.
As a talent-driven business, aiming to attract, develop, and motivate the best people in every corner of our company, we provide a wide range of benefits & perks in our offers. Competitive, performance-based pay, with guarantees and incentives, deliver on our promise of being a second home and a phenomenal place to work. We live to know our employees feel supported, inspired, and motivated to perform at their absolute best —because it’s only together that we can reach the greatest heights.
- Fast-paced, high growth work environment
- Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment
- Diversity of work projects
- Breakfast every Friday, lunch every Monday, plus free drinks and snacks every day
- Fun, creative, open, award-winning work space
- Core hours with tremendous flexibility as goals are achieved
- Up to 15 days vacation
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Shared coverage cost for you and your family with leading healthcare providers.
Health Advocate Benefit
- Claims Resolution
- Help finding the best doctors and hospitals and securing appointments
- Help obtaining service for your elderly parents
- Help scheduling timely appointments especially with specialist physicians
- Help when faced with serious illness or injury
- Help with insurance claims and billing issues
- Parents and the parents of a spouse can also be covered under this program
- Wellness Coaching
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with robust company match
- Up to 34 investment options that include Target Date funds
- Multiple educational opportunities to grow your retirement savings
- 401(k) management system, where you can have your investments actively managed by a Certified Money Manager
- 24/7 online access to change investment options, transfer existing balances and request loans
- Prepaid College Fund
- Budget Counseling
- Student Loan Counseling
- Foreclosure Prevention (Loan Modifications)
- First-Time Homebuyer Assistance
- Online Financial Education Courses
Lifestyle & Entertainment
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Includes Medical and Child Care Expenses and Debit Card (for Medical)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA) pre-tax benefit account used to pay for dependent care services, such as preschool, summer day camp, before or after school programs, and child or elder daycare.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Parking and Transit Plan including Uber & Lyft
- Automobile reimbursements
- Health & fitness
- Continuing education
- Tuition for children’s daycare/private school
- Student loan repayment
- Mobile phone coverage
- Holiday meals for your family
- Commutator benefits
- Crisis or hardship
Development Programs & Certifications
- User-friendly web-based portal with over 6,900 courses, books, videos, and resources as part of our eLearning program. Topics include leadership, management, and many more
- Over 5,000 additional offerings focusing on various business certifications.
GOALSEach month you’ll have a goal of closing $100,000 worth of business.
If you recruit a team member prior to your employment, you'll also receive incentives on their closed deals.
Total Compensation Package: $90,000.00 to $150,000.00/year