Job Title: Senior Advisor/Project Manager - Guatemala # 16945
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) focuses on quality performance in the collection and analysis of data, dissemination of useful information, and actionable real-world support to the intelligence and warfighter communities. Services offered by Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs apply to all national security communities including federal, state and local intelligence communities, the military and law enforcement agencies.
CNSP is seeking Senior Advisor/Project Manager Support to help the efforts at SOUTHCOM J2 in Doral, Florida in support of U.S. SOUTHCOM J2 Operations and Activities. SOUTHCOM plans, manages, and executes a myriad of operations during peacetime, crisis, and war in the Central and South America theater of operations. In addition to Senior Advisor Duties will manage both CONUS and OCONUS Intelligence personnel supporting this effort.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience serving as an action officer in a senior level command (interagency HQ,
Joint Staff, or COCOM / equivalent command)
- Capable of writing plans, policy, CONOPS, orders, or MOA/MOUs at a senior level
command (interagency HQ, Joint Staff, or COCOM / equivalent command)
- Military Occupational Specialty: Intelligence Officer, Special Operations
- Military or Civilian Analytical or Project Management Professional Certification
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or higher and/or a minimum 10 years of related experience with Federal and DoD Commands
- Have 5 years of senior joint staff experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Interpersonal skills to serve as a Senior Advisor
- Self-starter, highly motivated
- Skills of analysis on a daily basis and preparing products in a manner consistent with established reporting procedures
- Writing, coordinating and publishing reports and assessments related to joint capability at the executive level
- Knowledge and skills using Windows based desktop computers and MS Professional Suite of applications, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Sharepoint
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must have a valid US passport with no less than six-month remaining
- Must be willing and medically/physically able to deploy OCONUS
- Must be willing and able to work irregular hours
- Must be willing and able to work in a predominately military environment
- Spanish Speaking, Reading, Writing abilities preferred
- Active TS clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Joint Military Command
With $400 million in annual revenue, more than 3000 employees and nearly 1,000 federal projects for more than 60 government agencies in 26 countries, 50 states and 2 territories, Cherokee Nation Businesses' (CNB) team of companies are well positioned to deliver the expertise needed to solve the world's most pressing issues. Together, CNB's companies provide an array of services - from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense - for 12 of the 15 Cabinet departments.
Why consider Cherokee Nation Businesses? The following links can help you learn more about what we do and the many great reasons to join our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster ; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision ; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2019 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com