Our team is working from home during this uncertain time and we wanted to let you know that eharmony is still looking for new talent. Please feel free to submit your resume on the careers site. We are pleased to be able to host virtual interviews and give new employees a warm digital welcome -- for now! Sending well wishes to the world – eharmony.
Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager
Lead eharmony’s digital acquisition marketing efforts to drive profitable growth and optimize performance from affiliate networks and partners, employee programs or other relevant areas.
This is an important and impactful position since you will be handling our critical Affiliate Marketing performance. This is a role which, with success in this market, can become a high-level role.
- Responsible for managing all strategic aspects of affiliate partnerships including sales planning as well as strong execution to meet the objectives for the affiliate channel. This includes responsibility for revenue and ROI goals, budget planning and optimizations.
- This person will be responsible for:
- The setup and development of our affiliate networks, programs and publishers
- Identification, evaluation, and acquisition of potential cooperation partners and development of long-term cooperation
- The budget and evolution of overall affiliate campaign strategy, including oversight of all day-to-day facets of marketing campaigns
- Partner management, including partner acquisition and activation, monitoring of partners, campaign performances and optimization of growth
- Definition and evaluation of important KPIs in the form of daily, weekly and monthly reports to drive spend, channel and mix optimization.
- Identification and implementation of optimization opportunities and partnership growth, including, but not limited to, advertising creative, A/B testing and budget allocation.
- The tracking and communication of affiliate marketing trends and advancements
- 4+ years of experience in affiliate & partner marketing to consumers, with proven success at profitable scale. Experience and success in driving profitable growth through affiliate platforms and partnerships is critical.
- Experience in scaling in-house affiliate programs with ability to demonstrate a history of success (impressive numbers to share)
- Robust network of contacts in US/CA that could be leveraged for our affiliate initiatives
- Can operate both strategically and “in the weeds.” Data-obsessed and analytical but must be able to “pull back” to identify broader insights and uncover opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of and practice with tracking technologies, cookie switches or sales validation, because they are part of your daily work routine
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Product, Brand Management, accounting and technology teams to accomplish objectives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to create solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You are analytically strong and technically savvy
- Strong knowledge in digital marketing tactics & strategies (SEO, PPC, Display)
- You work independently and are self-organized; You make high quality demands of your own work
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- You are a dedicated, open and enthusiastic person who likes working in a team
- Experience in a subscription-based business is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree recommended
In 2020 we are celebrating the 20-year anniversary of eharmony. In a market packed with new brands, eharmony has stood the test of time as the leader in helping people find love that lasts.
Over the last 20 years, technology has changed. The way people communicate has changed. And online dating has changed. But one thing that remains the same is eharmony’s mission: to create meaningful connections which lead to long-term love.
Millions of people from the US, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom have found love through eharmony. We could say mission accomplished, but would rather say mission in progress, as we hope to continue matching high quality singles for long-term love for many years to come.
Over 2 million have found love… and counting!
Authenticity absolutely rules in relationships, and at eharmony. The office vibe is energetic, fun and supportive, with a strong focus on performance. We prize team members that make things happen and reward that behavior. As we build a world-class marketing team, we are committed to transparency and share lots of information across the departments. You will have an opportunity to do impactful things here and be part of an organization that will acknowledge those successes.
We also understand the importance of work-life balance, so the atmosphere allows for time away from the grind. Whether it be stepping into a quiet space for meditation or onto the communal game floor for some team bonding…we believe things like this inspire us to be more creative and show up as our best selves.
Catered Lunches Twice a Week
Generous Gym Subsidies
Stocked Kitchen and Full Bar
Reimbursement for Public Transit Commuters