Lakota Technical Solutions, Inc., a growing technology provider for the US Department of Defense, has a need for an individual to assist in algorithm development for the next generation of C4I systems.
The candidate’s primary job function will involve contributing to the development of data fusion algorithms and prototype software for detection, tracking, and classification of targets in various domains.
This individual as a member of a multiple discipline team will be involved in the following tasks.
- Algorithm Development using radar, EW, imagery or other tactical sensors as inputs
- Software Design and Implementation
- System architecture and requirements definition
- Analysis of system performance (including periodic analysis of data collected from field tests)
- Modeling and simulation
- System integration and testing
- Preparation of technical documentation and presentations.
The candidate(s) chosen must be willing to be placed in a technical leadership role while working as a contributing member of a development team.
The minimum qualifications are:
- 8+ years experience in the development of information systems, weapons control systems, command and control systems, radar systems or electronic warfare systems
- Strong mathematical background required
- Knowledge of Bayes Theorem and Dempster-Shafer Theory is a plus
- Experience developing applications in C++, Java, MATLAB, and/or similar programming languages in Linux and Windows environments.
- Master’s Degree in one of the following:
- Electrical Engineering
- Or related scientific or engineering discipline
Other desirable qualifications:
- Experience in concept development, architecture and numerical analysis, and requirements definition
- Broad technical background, including experience in developing software intensive systems and multi-sensor integration
The selected candidate will be eligible to TeleWork dependent upon the particulars of the job/project to which they are assigned. Dependent upon the given job assignment, the selected candidate may be eligible to TeleWork 100% of their assigned hours.
About Our Company:
Lakota was founded in 1997 to provide innovative solutions to the complex problems associated with maintaining the US military’s information dominance on the battlefield of the future. We seek highly motivated and success oriented individuals to be involved in numerous activities associated with our diverse client base. We recognize that today's market for skilled talent is highly competitive, attracting and retaining employees is of paramount importance to meeting the needs of our customers. To facilitate this, Lakota offers competitive salaries and a very attractive benefits package, including:
- Up to Four (4) Weeks Comprehensive Leave
- Six Federal Holidays, the day after Thanksgiving, plus an End of Year Shutdown Period between Christmas and New Years Day
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Plan
All applicants must be US Citizens and if hired will be subject to a government security investigation.