Senior All Source Analyst Integrator -Soto Canto, Honduras ID# 16781
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) is a versatile, tribally owned 8(a), SDB providing solutions throughout the U.S. and overseas. CNSP has expertise in a wide range of technical disciplines, including global vulnerability assessment, information assurance, intelligence operations, program management and professional services with partners in Information Technology. CNSP is owned by Cherokee Nation Businesses, the economic engine of Cherokee Nation, the largest Native American tribe in the U.S. One-hundred percent of the company's profits support future business investments and the well-being of the tribe's citizens through health care, education and job creation, ensuring better lives for Cherokees today and tomorrow.
For more information, visit our site at www.cherokee-cnsp.com
For more company information, visit our site at www.cherokee-federal.com
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) is seeking a Senior Analyst All Source Integrator to help support the efforts at SOUTHCOM J2 in Soto Canto, Honduras in support of U.S. SOUTHCOM J2 Operations and Activities. SOUTHCOM plans, manages, and executes a myriad of operations during peacetime, crisis, and war in the Central and South America theater of operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Deliverables):
- Support Identity Intelligence Operations support to Command, Component, Task Force and mission critical interagency partners in response to the SOUTHCOM Commander's Priorities
- Assist the Government with synchronizing biometric, forensic and document and media (DOMEX) collections, exploitation and analysis
- Recommends and drafts plans, Request For Forces, CONOPs / orders, various policy documents, interagency and partner nation MOA / MOUs, and coordinating documentation to facilitate Command, Component and Task Force equities in order to set the operational environment to obtain necessary access and authorities in furtherance of the CCDR's mission and vision
- Experience serving in a senior level command (interagency HQ, Joint Staff, or COCOM / equivalent command)
- Other Duties as assigned
This position has no supervisory or management authority.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ten (10) years of experience supporting the forensic and biometric community to include working for Intelligence Community (IC) and Law Enforcement (LE) agencies such as NMEC, the FBI-TEDAC, USACID, USACIL, DFSC or other forensic laboratories.
- Ten (10) years of additional Inner Agency (IA) combined with (IC) CIA, DIA COCOM relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Experience serving as an action officer in a senior level command (interagency HQ, Joint Staff, or COCOM / equivalent command
- Minimum two (2) years of experience serving in a Command, Component, Task Force operational or tactical unit
- Minimum one (1) year of experience writing plans, policy, CONOPS, orders, or MOA/MOUs at a senior level command (interagency HQ, Joint Staff, or COCOM / equivalent command)
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience serving as an all source analyst in a Command, Component, Task Force operational or tactical unit with in increasingly responsible positions in one or more military, academic or defense industry functional areas
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient with using Windows based desktop computers and MS Professional Suite of applications, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Sharepoint
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must have a valid US passport with no less than six-month remaining
- Must be willing and medically/physically able to deploy OCONUS
- Must be willing and able to work irregular hours
- Must be willing and able to work in a predominately military environment
- Active Top Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Ability to successfully pass a Drug Screen and Background Investigation
- Fluent Spanish
This position is primarily performed in a climate controlled office setting with the Joint Military Command. Travel in South America required.
With $400 million in annual revenue, more than 3000 employees and nearly 1,000 federal projects for more than 60 government agencies in 26 countries, 50 states and 2 territories, Cherokee Nation Businesses' (CNB) team of companies are well positioned to deliver the expertise needed to solve the world's most pressing issues. Together, CNB's companies provide an array of services - from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense - for 12 of the 15 Cabinet departments.
Why consider Cherokee Nation Businesses? The following links can help you learn more about what we do and the many great reasons to join our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster ; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link : Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision ; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2020 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.