Senior Analyst – Compensation Analytics
Customer Success and Support | San Francisco, California
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to
exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization focused entirely on system of agreement and agreement cloud. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide, we help drive quick results for our customers. And that experience is just one of the reasons we are trusted to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Senior Analyst – Compensation Analytics is responsible for maturing the insights and analytics for compensation across the Customer Success Organization at DocuSign.
The ideal candidate has a rich experience across the domains of Customer Success, Professional Services, Customer Support and Sales Lifecycle as a financial and/or compensation analyst. This role requires the ability to deliver in matrixed organization at global scale. The candidate is deeply analytical with keen understanding of business process and programs and the ability to translate data and insights into operational readouts.
This position is an individual contributor position and reports to the Director, Customer Success Analytics.
- Deliver on insights, analytics and attainment reporting for churn & consumption-based compensation target models
- Drive and own the enhancements to the attainment dashboard and reporting for the GTM roles globally, support enablement and socialization of the dashboards & reports.
- Calculate commission and bonus impacts, implement and test accuracy of outputs and submit to Compensation, drive automation of compensation data in partnership with the Compensation team
- Report on key metrics and KPIs to all key business partners and CS Leadership across Customer Success field roles and regional organizations in EMEA, APAC, LATAM and Japan
- Support the Customer Success leadership in monthly and quarterly reporting & insights on attainment and performance
- Determine opportunities for improvement across process, tooling and data automation to optimize costs and decrease turnaround time for consumers
- Drive data analysis, calculations and reporting for retrospectives with global leaders to support the quota inquiries and exceptions
- Partner with Quota analyst, Success Analytics, Success Operations, Sales, Regional Ops and Compensation teams to identify changes to compensation programs, gain consensus, document changes, and implement enhancements to reporting and dashboards
- Broker service level agreements on end to end process from Compensation reporting to review and finalization each quarter
- Define, create and enhance Salesforce reports and dashboards for the field community, review and govern metric and filter consistency
- Refresh standard insights and narratives for monthly & quarterly business rhythms; deliver on what-if, so-what descriptive and inquisitive analysis based on business questions
- 8+ years of experience across Customer Success, Professional Services, Customer Support and Sales Lifecycle as a Compensation Analyst
- 8+ years of experience in compensation reporting and analysis preferably for Sales or Customer Success roles
- 8+ years of experience in data, insights and analytics with increasing responsibility in a growth environment
- 4+ years of experience in full lifecycle use of analytics using Enterprise Tools: Tableau, QlikView or PowerBI
- 4+ years of SQL skills in ANSI SQL / T-SQL with excellent hands-on exposure to database structures & principles
- 4+ years in MS Office Suite & advanced Excel - pivot tables, macros, PowerPivots, advanced functions
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Applied Mathematics or Statistics, Econometrics, or closely related field
- Knowledge of visualization best practices
- Exposure to data models, dimensional models, data warehouse patterns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability in engaging with senior leaders
- Excellent problem-solving analytical skills with the ability to synthesize and communicate complex results
- Extreme attention to detail with focus on data quality, data consistency and criticality of compensation metrics
- Ability to shape ambiguity; organize, govern & prioritize in a matrixed environment across organizational boundaries
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the worlds #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people’s lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of
talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.