Knoll is a constellation of design-driven brands and people, working together with our clients to create inspired modern interiors. Since 1938, we’ve been thinking about how people interact with their environments, and how their environments impact what they do. Our strength in office systems, seating, furniture, textiles, leather and architectural accessories allows us to compose integrated solutions from products and services that naturally work together.
To learn more, visit www.knoll.com.
The SeniorAnalyst Consolidations will report directly to the Manager of Financial Reporting. The successful candidate must possess well-rounded accounting/finance knowledge and experience, along with strong inter-personal skills. The primary responsibilities will be to oversee the assigned general ledger accounting functions and related analyses, focusing on identifying ongoing process improvement opportunities, while ensuring strong internal control processes. This individual will also be involved in a number of ad-hoc accounting and reporting projects.
- Performance of month-end consolidation activities, which includes journal entry preparation and related analyses.
- Preparation and maintenance of account reconciliations, both balance sheet and P&L, with resolution of reconciling items.
- Responsible for accounting for intercompany transactions and appropriate intercompany eliminations
- Responsible for the accounting and analysis of foreign exchange transactions and related trends.
- Partner with foreign and domestic business units to accurately reconcile monthly financial statements to local business unit general ledgers.
- Provide analytical support for year-end audits, quarterly reviews, and tax provisions/filings, as well as the preparation of audit workpaper support.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- High level of interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong skills to prioritize and handle multiple tasks. Highly detail oriented.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in order to achieve desired results.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professional skepticism.
- Must have a moderate to high level of competency in Microsoft Excel.
- Ideal candidate will have a desire, willingness and ability to grow beyond the advertised role.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA and/or MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of progressive accounting experience in an organization of similar scale and complexity.
- Understanding of U.S. GAAP accounting.
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS and Hyperion Financial Management/Oracle FCC is a plus.
- Experience with multi-currency intercompany transactions is a plus.
Knoll isan Equal Employment opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or other applicable laws. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.