Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies located in Denton Texas. A business built with a purpose to provide our customers with access to high-quality professional beauty products and exceptional customer service.
The Senior Analyst, BI & Reporting Analytics collects, organizes and analyzes data sets to draw conclusions to maximize efficiency of internal operational processes, and to position the company to better serve clients through enhanced product and solutions offerings. Responsible for drawing insights from large sets of quantitative data. May use advanced analytics technologies, systems and software. Develops data-driven recommendations that support key business decisions across the company.
“At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find beauty in YOU. Join us.”
- Identifies inefficient business processes and drives improvements to maximize efficiency.
- Monitors BI system to ensure proper performance and data integrity; identifies issues and works closely with the technical support team to provide appropriate solutions.
- Supports and maintains the BI architecture by understanding the interaction of business processes with data entities/elements and ensures the integrity of the BI system.
- Participates as a member of key cross-functional working groups related to data quality, metadata, and the Company's Data Governance representing the data domain, if required.
- Determines official sources of data in scope.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Identifies need for changes in metadata within domain. Implement changes to business definitions.
- Complies with all organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree: Computer Science, Management Information Systems.
- Ability to focus on details to ensure and maintain data accuracy.
- Experience - 3-5 years
- Strong knowledge and practical experience using Microsoft Excel, Access, and SQL.
- Knowledge of data management best practices.
- Demonstrated experience preferred in monitoring and/or escalating data quality issues until resolution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match. In addition, associates of Sally Beauty may take advantage of our in house salon with complimentary services, an onsite Sally Beauty Store with 30% merchandise discount, an onsite CosmoProf store with a 20% merchandise discount and a gourmet cafe.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
- Flexible Schedules