Senior Analyst – Gurgaon Office
What We Do
Cvent is the leading provider of innovative technology solutions focused on business intelligence & marketing metrics for tradeshows, conferences and events. We offer a suite of products for capturing event metrics including attendee tracking utilizing RFID, Lead Management, Surveys, and Mobile Guides.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to create, modify, and deliver high-quality customized and standard reports, for internal and external clients. The successful candidate will have a superior knowledge of SQL and relational databases, as well as report design for the elegant display of information. Candidates must have excellent customer relationship management skills, the ability to write reports and business correspondence in a clear concise manner (including technical documentation when needed) and effectively present information & respond to questions from managers, customers, and their colleagues
Desired Skills and Major Job functions
- Minimum 1 years overall BIRST experience.
- Experience in Tableau is an added advantage.
- Subject matter expert in Business Intelligence platforms like Birst.
- Act as the primary point of contact for training and questions on our external reporting system.
- Partner with customers to learn their business and build valuable new reports, capture requirements and collaborate with BI developers to deliver new metrics and reports.
- Update Birst data model to be able to pull in and integrate new data fields. Also possess the ability to troubleshoot the Star schema design model with a deep understanding of Data Warehousing concepts.
- Translate business needs and requirements into data logics and reporting solutions to deliver meaningful information to end users.
- Design, test, and implement BI solutions, including dashboards, drill down/through-paths, and reports.
- Identify and consult on high complexity data structure and/or data content issues; design effective data solutions.
- Understanding of relational database concepts such as primary keys and JOINs and ability to write SQL queries.
- Generate standalone reports and dashboards for distribution to our various Event Cloud customers.
- Ensures that our information systems and resources are optimally aligned to support our business objectives. Develop productive working relationships with Product Development and other business teams.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.