Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
* Oversight of the AX BOM Solutions team during the implementation Microsoft Dynamics AX to the manufacturing sites serviced from the Shared Service.
* Exceptionally proficient in identifying and solving problems while thinking outside the box; hands-on but capable of interacting with all levels of management and employees.
* Oversee the implementation of Bill of Materials, BOM, data into the ERP system.
* Develop the BOMs for Shared Service Center used for determining the master template for plant-specific BOM's.
* Update all current product structures upon approval and distribute to assigned locations.
* Make changes to the BOM as required by business needs, liaison with Spec group in Engineering on variances and changes.
* Responsible for implementing, monitoring and enhancing processes and internal controls.
* Maintain a complete system for Financial Reporting which provides consistent, reliable, and timely information to management for decision-making and which is flexible and dynamic enough to evolve with changing business needs. Coordinate cross-functionally with other departments on business objectives to achieve "one version of the truth."
* Monitors adherence to corporate policy and processes.
* Takes the initiative in identifying and acting upon opportunities to drive more effective and/or efficient uses of resources.
* Establishes an expertise in standard and custom software packages including data, data uses and interpretation of data for BOMs.
* All other duties assigned.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Other primary duties and responsibilities include the following; however, Management reserves the right to assign or reassign other appropriate duties to this job at any time. This document excludes the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties.
Ideal Candidate Possesses These Attributes:
* Strong analytic and strategic problem solving ability
* Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate cross functionally and throughout all levels
* Teamwork -- Contributes to building a positive team environment. Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
* Ethics -- Keeps commitments.
* Organizational Support -- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time. Supports organization's goals and values.
* Professionalism -- Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status of position. Accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
* Quality -- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
* Quantity -- Complete work in timely manner.
* Dependability -- Keeps commitments. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Internal and External Interfaces:
* Corporate Specifications Team
* Corporate Engineering Team
* Corporate R&D
* Finance Operations
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related business area required
* Cost accounting experience with knowledge of bill of material systems required
* 5-7 years' manufacturing work experience required
* Manufacturing experience preferred, Shared Service experience is a plus.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products
* Proficiency in ERP systems preferred, Microsoft AX Dynamics is preferred
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be capable of performing each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements herein are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: Fast-paced corporate office environment. Some stress may occur. Regular travel is not expected in this position; however, travel around scheduled projects such as inventory projects may be necessary.
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties, responsibilities, and key results of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties, responsibilities, and key results outlined herein.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled