JOB TITLE: Senior Analyst, International Logistics
The Assistant Secretary of Defense –Sustainment plays a key collaborative role with the Services and Program Managers in assisting with successfully fielding available, reliable and combat ready, weapons systems to U.S. Services and International Partners. DASD(PS) is responsible for Life Cycle Support that optimizes affordability, materiel readiness that supports Joint war fighter requirements.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This role includes providing insight and guidance to effectively implement International OSD logistics initiatives, under the direction of various National Defense Authorization Acts, Government Accountability Office recommendation and other OSD direction.
- Support ODASD-PS and ASD-S contribution to DoD's priority line of effort in the logistic domain, including the security cooperation enterprise, Geographic Commands (GCCs), overall Logistics Security Cooperation
- Work through the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA)
- to assist OSD, JCS, and GCCs in approaches to country planning across the tactical, operational, and strategic operations
- Assist with Initial Assessments (IAs), development of security cooperation packets (e.g. 333 packets) submitted by the GCCs, or evaluating the packets for sustainability
- Interface with the entire logistics security cooperation community including OSD, Service Headquarters, Combatant Commands, Offices of Security Cooperation, and DSCA to ensure strategic logistics viability of U.S. and partner nation security and defense operations
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Secret Clearance
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Engineering/Science, Logistics, Program Management
- 10 -15 years of Domestic and International Logistics Program Support Experience
- Knowledge of OSD International policy and procedures
- Knowledge of OSD acquisition and sustainment policy and the Integrated Defense Acquisition Life Cycle Management Framework
- Experienced in product support planning, element development, performance-based logistics, total life cycle systems management, business case analysis, reliability growth, earned value management, design-sustainment interfaces, data management, supportability engineering/systems engineering processes, requirements generation/capability development, and training
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Project
- Ability to independently assess program status and issues, identify sustainment-related impacts, and formulate/communicate realistic solutions
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- DAIWA Level IIl Life Cycle Logistics Certification
- Specific Leadership Role in a Cooperative Logistics Program
- Experience with International Program Agencies
- Top Secret Clearance
WORK LOCATION: Arlington, VA
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.