As part of Optum’s strategic goal to achieve a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 70, the Issue Management team is accountable for the end to end issue resolution process within OptumCare National Shared Services Operations. The Issue Management team is responsible for working with resolution partners to establish service level agreements that meet market and client expectations as part of Optum’s goal to reduce issue turnaround time to 24-48 hours. The team is also accountable for establishing the monitoring and governance to ensure Optum delivers on its issue resolution commitments to our customers.
The Senior Analyst is accountable for deploying an effective escalation and communication process across the business unit. The incumbent will build relationships with leaders from product, growth office, and resolution partners to develop an effective escalation path and service level communication standards for the business segment.
The Senior Analyst will work out of our Deer Valley office, located at 20414 N 27th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85027.
- Works with leaders of multiple functional areas to deploy an effective escalation and communication process across OptumCare National Shared Services Operations
- Partner Management team lead for escalation and communication process
- Manages Turnaround Service performance for Business Partners
- Leads cross-functional and team standup meetings for escalated issues
- Responsible for managing Issue Resolution performance within business unit resolution partners on weekly/monthly basis
- Responsible for developing and managing the escalation process across business unit
- Responsible for developing communication process services level agreements for business unit area
- Lead preventative action projects and initiatives
- Partners with command centers and resolution partners to establish command center playbook for escalated issues and off-cycle communications
- Ensures effective and positive relationship across matrix partners across OptumCare to drive issue resolution and preventative actions
- Supports readiness assessments for issue resolution for new products and initiatives
- Takes responsibility for and drives issue resolution , escalating when appropriate and communicating effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in data analytics, performance measurement, and reporting of quality
- 6+ years of business analysis experience including gathering requirements and providing recommendations
- 3+ years of experience either as a lead consultant/analyst or in a supervisory/management role
- Experience deploying operational processes and implementing service level agreements in highly matrix organizations
- Current and advanced use of Excel, including pivot tables, formulas, macros and graphing
- Proven ability to, prioritize effectively and drive results with sense of urgency
- Experience championing continuous improvement projects
- Six Sigma certification or equivalent work experience
- Agile, flexible, multi-tasker who enjoys complex challenges
- Ability to problem solve issues; including multiple priorities and research conflicting and / or inaccurate data
- Strong customer orientation, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, time management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain a professional working relationship with a wide variety of individuals coming from diverse backgrounds
- Experience with verbal and written correspondence with all levels of an organization
© 2018 OptumCare. All Rights Reserved.
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare’s support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment