Constant Contact is seeking a skilled Marketing Campaign Analyst to join our team in Waltham, MA. Constant Contact operates as an Endurance business unit—the largest in its portfolio of brands, which also includes Bluehost, HostGator, and iPage. Every day we challenge ourselves to find new ways to deliver on the promise of Endurance’s mission: help small businesses navigate the promise, power, and potential of the web.
The Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics will report to the Manager of Sales & Marketing Analytics. They will be responsible for working with all levels of management in a reporting and analytics role to optimize the business impact of our Customer Lifecycle Marketing organization. They will take a direct role in the compilation and presentation of data for the purposes of program measurement and optimization, and extract data to drive action through insights.
- Lead analyses and optimization efforts to guide decision-making with regards to marketing channel/tactic and messaging
- Compile and synthesize data from data warehouse, CRM system (Salesforce.com) and marketing automation tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Develop tools and techniques to measure campaign effectiveness across CLM campaigns, and present findings/recommendations to leadership and drive optimization efforts for better outcome
- Create reports and analyses to evaluate performance of various marketing campaigns (direct mail, email, in-product, etc.), and evaluate lift in business results as a result of marketing activities
- Partner with the Customer Life Cycle Management team and Marketing Operations team to complete all listed items above
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years of professional experience in Business Analytics
- 3+ years of experience in analytical reporting
- 3+ years of experience with Business Intelligence tools; Cognos, Netezza, Tableau, etc.
- Experience creating reports & dashboards in MS Excel
- Expert level proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Proficiency with SQL is required
- Experience with extracting data via SalesForce.com is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge and understanding of business terms related to sales, marketing, technology, and finance is preferred